Hosmer Mountain Grape Soda comes from the northeast section of Connecticut known as the Quiet Corner. The bottling works there uses spring water from the base of a valley ridge. It is a delicious grape soda that is caffeine free yet will surely be enjoyed!
Hosmer Mountain Grape Soda Features:
- Tastes of sweet & juicy grape with a light citrus note
- Connecticut's Hosmer Mountain sodas are lightly carbonated and not too sweet
- Made with water that is crystal clear, pure, high in calcium, and sodium-free
- Since 1912 has been a favorite soda brand of New England
- Sweetened with Cane Sugar
- 12 ounce glass bottles
About Hosmer Mountain Soda
A hometown favorite of Willimantic, Connecticut. "Bottled in the land of swift-moving waters" is the script that appears on every label of Hosmer Mountain's sodas now just as it did when the company started in 1912. Although the Potvins are the fourth family to own the company (buying it from the Meyer family in 1958), it is and always has been a small family business. Its "Mountain Quality Beverages," as the company shield notes, are still made the old-fashioned way. The Potvins are proud of their "small-production process," and while that means that some flavors may be unavailable at times, there are always plenty of varieties to choose from for purchase.