The Summer of a Lifetime Captured in a Book for a Lifetime
- Full color pages for each day of the TransAmerica Route
- Daily Journal Entries, Social Posts, and media articles
- Mix of on-bike, friendship visit, and team photos
- Hard Cover with front & back photo
- Each book over 100 pages
- Size: Large Landscape 13 x 11 inches
- Paper: Premium Lustre Paper, 100# Weight
A portion of all book sales going to benefit: THE ABILITY EXPERIENCE
To Preview the Book, Click Here:
Description of Books:
These books are to commemorate the 2018 Journey of Hope. Each route is unique.
As we sifted through the thousands of photos and journal entries, our goal was to represent each cyclist and crew member as equally as possible. But we also wanted to help tell a story. A story about the brave young men who chose to spend their summer not only challenging themselves, but also challenging society in the way it views people with disabilities.
For team members the hope is that anytime you look through its pages, now as well as far into the future, the book triggers a memory of a sight, sound, smell, fear, pain or pleasure that takes you back to your time on the road with your fellow Pi Kapp cyclists.
For those of us that have not been fortunate or brave enough to attempt such a journey, it is intended to connect us to the trip and in a small way make it our Journey of Hope.