Love at First Thirst........That's Amore
Overview: Italian sodas can be ordered at any café, filled with flavorful syrups, sparkling water and sometimes a splash of cream. Now for the first time this drink is available as a ready-to-drink refreshment. Every experience, consistently delicious.
What is a Romano's Italian Soda?
- Offers the café experience of an Italian Soda in a 12 ounce glass bottle
- Simply pour over ice for an indulgent refreshment
- Serve with a splash of cream for a delicious cremosa
- Lightly carbonated (2/3 carbonation of regular sodas)
- Caffeine Free
- Sweetened with pure cane sugar
- Family owned and operated in Corvallis, Oregon
Romano's Italian Soda Company
Romano’s Italian Sodas are named after Romano Pastega who immigrated to the US through Ellis Island in 1907. He came from a town north of Venice, Italy, called Possagno. Romano’s grandson, Ken Pastega, is the current President of Romano's Italian Soda Company. Romano’s Italian Sodas is dedicated to recreating delicious Italian sodas so everyone can enjoy them with a sophistication and consistency of creation not found in coffee shops or restaurants. Romano's Italian Sodas offer the refreshing flavors of Italy right here in the US.
It's the definition of "La Dolce Vita" (the sweet life)